Caravanne – silk satin – Sepia
Mahardjah parade with floral and partridges
- DescriptionAll our silk print shawls are140x140cm squarerolled edgesscreen printed in Como, Italy100%silkWolff et Descourtis Paris signature in cornerdry clean onlylow irondelivered in our elegant kraft box tied with raphia
- Additional information
Weight 0.100 kg
- more info on how to care
YOUR GUIDE TO CARING FOR YOUR LUXURY SHAWLS AND SCARVES AND STOLES
In order to prolong the natural life of your shawls we are offering you a few tips on how to care for them. We recommend that you professionnally dry clean your shawls but if it is not possible, here is a step by step process :
- Carefully hand wash your shawls using a delicate shampoo, such as a baby shampoo.
- Soak your shawl in lukewarm water and agitate gently.
- Rince carefully and lay out flat to dry naturally on a clean towel.
- Do not wring your shawls as this will damage the delicate fibers.
- Do not tumble dry your shawls as this will cause the natural fibers to shrink.
- Once dry, carefully iron on the reverse using a low setting.
In the case of our shawls with rolled edges, iron up but not over the edges to preserve the finish.
As all the WOLFF ET DESCOURTIS shawls are made with natural fibers and should be handled with care, when not wearing, fold without creasing and use for storage our kraft box with tissue paper that was offered to you when first delivered.